Island of Vrgada is a little gem in a kayaking distance. It’s know for red sand beaches and absence of cars. It’s a 3h paddle in both directions and is most intense daily trip in our offering. Lunch is in a restaurant on the island.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Murter, Croatia|
|TOUR DURATION||1 day|
The only day: Vrgada
Tour starts at 9AM, unless agreed otherwise with the tour guide. There’s a quite long, but not exhausting paddle to Vrgada. Along the way we stop at few places to swim, snorkel and check out the scenery. Once we reach the island we take a 2-3h break, including lunch, swimming along the red sand walls of Vrgada. At around 3PM we head back to Murter, taking the same route or, if the group feels adventures, a bit challenging one.
- HOW DO I GET TO MURTER?
If you take A1 motorway (E65/E71), take the exit ‘Pirovac/Murter/Kornati’. It should be at 300th kilometer. Follow road 59 until you reach a round-abound. Take the second exit (road 121). If you take D8 road, coming from northwest (Zadar), you will pass by town of Pirovac. After few kilometers you will reach a round-abound on which you will take the first exit, towards Murter (road 121). If you are coming from the southeast (Šibenik/Split), you will pass the town of Vodice. Some 5 kilometers after Vodice you will reach a round-abound where you’ll take 3rd exit towards Murter (road 121). Once on road 121, just follow the road which will take you directly to Murter. Note that you will get into town of Tisno on your way, where’s a bridge to Murter island. Continue down that route until you reach town of Murter. You can also find ‘Jamming Adventures’ on Google maps or make an arrangement with us to meet somewhere along 121.
- IS THERE A PARKING?Yes, we have parking lot and you are welcome to leave your car with us!
- HOW MANY PEOPLE IN A GROUP?There is a maximum eight people per group.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?You should bring shorts, t-shirt, sandals and waterproof shoes (like TEVA sandals), a swimsuit, sneakers for hiking, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- CAN I CANCEL THIS TRIP?You may cancel reservations up to 72 hours after the booking is made. After that time period, all modifications/cancellations will be granted solely at the discretion of Jamming Adventures.
* Each trip requires a four-person minimum in order to operate. Please refrain from booking travel arrangements until the operator has confirmed your trip.
For available dates for this tour, please contact us.