|RESORT LOCATION||Murter, Croatia|
|TOUR DURATION||7 nights and 8 days|
|TOUR LOCATIONS||Plitvice NP, Kornati NP, Krka NP, Paklenica NP, Murter|
…and much more
*please note transfers are only valid to/from Split airport
This adventure tour is awe-inspiring! In one week you’ll get to see four very different national parks: Plitvice, Paklenica, Krka and Kornati. Yes, you got that right, that’s lakes, mountains, rivers and islands, all in one! Between the tours you’ll enjoy your private apartment accommodation, rest in hammocks in Olive&Fig garden or just enjoy the nearby sandy beach. On one of the days you will learn how to prepare Peka, delicious Dalmatian dish. Being qualified professionals, we are always trying to maximize your potential. However, the whole idea of this tour is relaxation. After all, you are on vacation!
You’ll get to know local people, enjoy local food, explore local customs and above all, have a good time. If you don’t feel like kayaking or cycling, you can opt to stay in town, at the apartment or at one of nice beaches around us.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Plitvice National Park
Day 3: Bay of Kosirina, Murter
Day 4: Kornati National Park
Day 5: Paklenica National Park
Day 6: Krka National Park
Day 7: Free day
Day 8: Departure day
Tour dates for 2019:
May 18th – May 25th
June 1st – June 8th
June 8th – June 15th
June 15th – June 22nd
June 29th – July 6th
July 6th – July 13th
July 13th – July 20th
July 27th – August 3rd
August 3rd – August 10th
August 10th – August 17th
August 24th – August 31st
August 31st – September 7th
September 7th – September 14th
September 14th – September 21st
- WHAT ARE THE ACCOMMODATIONS LIKE?Pricing is based on two people in an apartment with a kitchen, bathroom, TV, free Wi-Fi internet, air conditioning, and terraces with sea views. The beach is less than a five minute walk from the apartments.
- HOW DO I GET TO MURTER?There are daily flights from major European hubs to Split airport. The guides at Jamming Adventures can pick you up from Split airport and take you to the island of Murter. Let Jamming Adventures know if you need any help arranging your flights. Alternatively, you can rent a car to make your way to Murter.
- HOW MANY PEOPLE IN A GROUP?There is a maximum eight people per group.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?You should bring shorts, t-shirts, sandals and waterproof shoes (like TEVA sandals), a swimsuit, sweater, light jacket, pants, sneakers for hiking, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENTAll cancellations must be sent in writing or in person at the Jamming Adventures office or at the offices or our partner travel agencies. In case of cancellation, clients will receive refunds in the following schedule:
30+ days prior to arrival – 100%
22 – 29 days prior to arrival – 70%
15 – 21 days prior to arrival – 50%
8 – 14 days prior to arrival – 20%
0 – 7 days prior to arrival – 0%
* Each trip requires a two-person minimum in order to operate. Please refrain from booking travel arrangements until the operator has confirmed your trip.