Croatia is awesome
Looking for the best of both worlds as far as being active and having a relaxing holiday? Then we have the trip that caters to you. This 4 day holiday consists of hiking, biking, kayaking, and sailing. On the Dubrovnik Activity Sailing, you will spend 4 days and 3 nights sailing the Elaphiti Islands archipelago. Exploring the stunning islands and coastal towns with their laid back Mediterranean charm. Cheers!
Best of Dubrovnik Activity Sailing trip as we do it isn’t just another charter trip or a sailing package. Therefore admire the outdoors and appreciate ancient architecture and local tradition. We designed our Dubrovnik Activity Sailing trip especially for those who love being active. The itinerary will take you around the most spectacular coastline in Europe. Discovering tiny islands and secluded coves of Dubrovnik archipelago hidden in the sparkling blue Adriatic Sea. Hence it is a unique and exotic place to discover.
Lopud, Kolocep, and Sipan belong to the Elaphiti Islands archipelago. Some of Croatia’s most beautiful green islands covered by forests. With lots of sunshine and sandy beaches, free of traffic and under an hour from Dubrovnik. While in the area you can also visit Mljet National Park and Pelješac Peninsula. Mljet or “the greenest island in Croatia” will hypnotize you with its beautiful, untouched nature and its cultural heritage.
Best of Dubrovnik Activity Sailing Highlights
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Dubrovnik, Croatia|
|TOUR DURATION||3 nights and 4 days|
|HIGHLIGHTS||Elaphiti Islands, Dubrovnik|
|ACTIVITIES||SUP, Cycling, Sailing|
|ACCOMMODATION||Our yacht is a Nautitech 44 catamaran with two double and two triple rooms, each with en-suite bathroom. The catamaran has beds for up to 10 passengers with a lot of deck space, comfort, and very good sailing performance.|
Day 1: From Dubrovnik to Sipan
Day 2:Sailing to Mljet Island and Peljesac Peninsula
Accommodation: catamaran. Meals: B.
Day 3:Peljesac Peninsula paddleboarding, swimming, snorkeling and cycling
Accommodation: catamaran. Meals: B.
Day 4:The Elaphiti Islands sailing and departure
Note on Itinerary:
This itinerary is subject to change due to group abilities and preferences, weather, water levels, special events of interest, etc. Raftrek Guides and Trip Leaders will do their utmost to ensure the best possible experience for their clients without compromising safety at any time. This may mean changing the original itinerary to avoid discomfort or risk which could be caused by exceptional situations. Raftrek reserves the right to alter the itinerary without prior notice.
- WHAT ARE THE ACCOMMODATIONS LIKE?Our yacht is a Nautitech 44 catamaran with two double and two triple rooms, each with en-suite bathroom. The catamaran has beds for up to 10 passengers with a lot of deck space, comfort, and very good sailing performance.
- HOW DO I GET TO CROATIA?Please check with us before purchasing your airline tickets to ensure your trip has the necessary minimum number of participants required to operate. Early arrivals / Extended stay notes – we include two transfers with each trip. These are usually the transfers on the first and the last day of the trip. In case you are arriving a few days earlier or extending your stay in Dubrovnik after your trip with us, we can provide additional airport transfers.
- HOW MANY PEOPLE IN A GROUP?Min 4 – max 10 people per group; larger groups are on request. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. In case the minimum number of participants is not met but the guest/s still want to do the trip, the price increases by a percentage depending on the final number of participants.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?You should bring shorts, t-shirts, sandals and waterproof shoes (like TEVA sandals), a swimsuit, sweater, light jacket, pants, sneakers for hiking, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENTAll cancellations must be sent in writing or in person at the Jamming Adventures office or at the offices of our partner travel agencies. In case of cancellation, clients will receive refunds in the following schedule:
30+ days prior to arrival – 100%
22 – 29 days prior to arrival – 70%
15 – 21 days prior to arrival – 50%
8 – 14 days prior to arrival – 20%
0 – 7 days prior to arrival – 0%
* Each trip requires a two-person minimum in order to operate. Please refrain from booking travel arrangements until the operator has confirmed your trip.
Post Season: September 12 – September 30
High Season: June 20 – September 11
Pre Season: May 23 – June 19
Low Season: April 11 – May 22, October 1 – October 19
For available dates for this tour, please contact us.