|RESORT LOCATION||Biograd, Zadar county, Croatia|
|TOUR DURATION||7 nights and 8 days|
|TOUR LOCATIONS||Krka NP, Paklenica NP or Plitvice NP, Biograd, Ugljan, Dugi otok, Murter|
*please note transfers are only valid to/from Split airport
Spring and Autum (Fall) are magnificent time on the Croatian’s coast for a cycling tour. Majority of the tourists have not arrived yet and there’s plenty to see and enjoy before the Summer season. On this tour you will cycle and see few islands in Zadar region, magical Krka river and have an opportunity to try out rock climbing in Paklenica national park. If rock climbing is not to your liking, you can opt to hike Plitvice national park instead. We provide trekking bicycles for the tour, but you are free to bring your own if you wish. If you are not sure about your fitness level, have no fear. Every day there will be a van tailing the group and picking up those who do not feel like cycling any more.
You’ll be staying in city of Biograd, and you can pick if you prefer luxurious or cheaper option; both 3 and 4 star hotels are available. Additionally, you can opt to have full board service, and Jamming Adventures will take responsibility in securing your lunch and dinner throughout your stay with us.
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Biograd background
Day 3: Dugi otok
Day 4: Ugljan
Day 5: Paklenica or Plitvice National Park
Day 6: Murter
Day 7:Krka National Park
Day 8: Departure day
Tour dates for 2019:
April 6th – April 13th
April 13th – April 20th
April 20th – April 27th
April 27th – May 4th
May 4th – May 11th
September 28th – October 5th
October 5th – October 12th
October 12th – October 19th
October 19th – October 26th
- WHAT ARE THE ACCOMMODATIONS LIKE?Hotel rooms; 3 or 4 star hotels. Accommodation includes breakfast, but full board is an extra option.
- HOW DO I GET TO BIOGRAD?There are daily flights from Zagreb to Zadar airports and multiple daily flights from Zagreb to Split airport. The guides at Jamming Adventures can pick you up from either Zadar or Split airports and take you to Biograd. Let Jamming Adventures know if you need any help arranging your flights. Alternatively, you can rent a car to make your way to Murter.
- HOW MANY PEOPLE IN A GROUP?There is a maximum eight people per group.
- WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?Biking gear. While Jamming Adventures provides bikes, accommodation and safety equipment, it’s up to you to bring the clothing that suits you the best for 6 days of biking. Bring cloths for both warm (20C) and cold (10C) weather.
- CANCELLATION BY THE CLIENTAll cancellations must be sent in writing or in person at the Jamming Adventures office or at the offices or our partner travel agencies. In case of cancellation, clients will receive refunds in the following schedule:
30+ days prior to arrival – 100%
22 – 29 days prior to arrival – 70%
15 – 21 days prior to arrival – 50%
8 – 14 days prior to arrival – 20%
0 – 7 days prior to arrival – 0%
* Each trip requires a two-person minimum in order to operate. Please refrain from booking travel arrangements until the operator has confirmed your trip.