Reservation terms

All reservations must be made in writing by mail, fax, e-mail or in person at the Jamming Adventures office or at the offices of our partner travel agencies. In addition, reservation is considered completed once 30% deposit is received. The remaining 70% must be paid no later than 30 days prior to the beginning of the service.

Cancellation by the client

All cancellations must be sent in writing or in person at the Jamming Adventures office or at the offices or our partner travel agencies. In case of cancellation, clients will receive refunds in the following schedule:

  • 30+ days prior to arrival – 100%
  • 22 – 29 days prior to arrival – 70%
  • 15 – 21 days prior to arrival – 50%
  • 8 – 14 days prior to arrival – 20%
  • 0 – 7 days prior to arrival – 0%

Cancellation by Jamming Adventures

The itineraries are subject to change depending on group preferences and abilities, weather conditions and other acts of nature or other higher force. In case of cancelations prior to arrival, Jamming Adventures will inform the client of the changes as soon as possible. In that case client has an option of accepting the new schedule, if available or receiving full refund for the trip.

Payment terms

Jamming Adventures accepts: MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, wire transfer and cash.


No previous kayaking experience is required for our tours. However, participants are responsible for being in sufficient health and physical fitness to join the trip. Basic fitness level is required for these kind of outdoor activities. All clients participate on their own risk. Jamming Adventures provides basic insurance in case of accidents or injuries. Clients are advised to get the additional insurance in their country by their preferences.

Privacy statement

Any personal information collected during the service will be kept confidential. We reserve the right to disclose medical information in case of injuries or illness, or any private information required by insurance company.